Debian Systems Inc is seeking an energized Computers/ Information systems Manager to plan, manage and support the strategic IT plan for our growing company.
The ideal candidate will be independent, organized, detail oriented, and focused on delivering timely results. This candidate will contribute to growing Debian System Inc to the next level of operational efficiency.
Job Title: Computers/Information System Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Id : CSIT-109
Salary: $158,567 to $164,200 (Depends on Experience)
Travel may require within united states.
Employment Authorization: US Citizen, GC, GC-EAD or any work authorization without VISA Sponsorship
Duties & Responsibilities
• Implement and Manage Strategic IT Plan
• Develop, implement, and coordinate IT related policies and procedures
• Ensure security and integrity of data, network access and backup systems
• Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Oversee the operational efficiency of network and servers
• Manage corporate web server and customer facing portals
• Manage computer assets used for business operations
• Manage customization of back-office systems to improve efficiency through process automation
• MS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
• Managing Hadoop jobs using scheduler.
• Reviewing and managing hadoop log files.
• Design and implement column family schemas of Hive and HBase within HDFS.
• Assign schemas and create Hive tables.
• Develop efficient pig and hive scripts with joins on datasets using various techniques.
• Assess the quality of datasets for a hadoop data lake.
• Extract Transform and Load data from Sources Systems to Azure Data Storage services using a combination of Azure Data Factory, T-SQL, Spark SQL and U-SQL Azure Data Lake Analytics. Data Ingestion to one or more Azure Services - (Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure DW) and processing the data in In Azure Databricks.
• Utilized Power BI (Power Pivot/View) to design multiple scorecards and dashboards to display information required by different departments and upper level management.
• Creating Pipelines in ADF using Linked Services/Datasets/Pipeline/ to Extract, Transform and load data from different sources like Azure SQL, Blob storage, Azure SQL Data warehouse, write-back tool and backwards.
• Design and Guilde HDInsight Spark clusters to process your data stored in Azure.